View Profile NikoAnesti

Some good, some not

Some of the games are incredibly confusing. I found myself not knowing what to do or what I should be looking at for most of the games. Or I would figure it out when it was too late. Some were good though, nice and simple, true to the Wario Ware style. But yeah, some games need better explanations or just need to be less confusing. I guess that's expected with a collab though.

Not all that hard

I actually didn't think this was all too hard. Maybe because I have no life I was able to go through every question almost instantly. But it was pretty cool nonetheless, and it could be challenging for some poeple out there.

Eh...it was okay.

I dunno. The game wasn't by any means bad, it just didn't really get to me. It was a regular Mario-style game, and it was fairly easy. The sound was annoying, especially when Mario walks. The ranking system is very cool though, points for that. But like I said, it's not a bad game, but I'm not going to be playing that all too often.

It's Mario! You can't go wrong!

This is great! A very interesting concept and very original at that. The sprites are nice, the sound is...Marioesque, and it's just fun. A tad repetitive, but still fun! And of course, it's mario. That's a big plus, to me anyway.

GEOweasel.net- It has like...cartoons and stuff.

28, Male